It’s here! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is up and running and you can snag some great fall items at a discounted price.
Even though my budget right now isn’t allowing for me to shop, I hope some of you will be able to put some of these beauties in your closet!
1) You know that sweater you live in every fall? This is it. You can style it with leggings, denim, pants, a skirt, and use it as a great layering piece with a shirt because the neckline is so wide.
2) A good pair of suede pumps are key for fall. I love these specifically because the heel height isn’t too high. I don’t know about you guys, but 3″ is all I can handle nowadays 😉 My favorite color are the olive because it’s such a versatile color. The stud detail on the back of the shoes is also a nice touch.
3) I have yet to pull the trigger on a pair of boyfriend jeans, but this fall might be the year I get a pair! The raw cuffed edge of these Rag & Bone jeans [and the color] are what sold me on keeping my eye on them for a future purchase!
4) Vests, vests, vests. I cannot get enough of them. This season I would love to add one to my collection that acts more like a coat. You can layer suede and leather jackets under it and big chunky sweaters. You can even wear it as a dress if your heart desires!
5) Speaking of jackets, this faux leather one speaks for itself [that price tho – can’t beat it]
6) Last but not least, the bootie. This is the second style of shoe I have most in my closet because they can go through all seasons, are comfortable, and all around perfect.
Want more? Head over to the Womens shop to view other items on sale!